Dr. Ben Miraglia
Dr. Ben Miraglia, a graduate of the SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, Buffalo, New York, is a member of the ADA, the AGD, the NYSAGD, and the Ninth District Dental Society. He has been in private practice for 21 years, and currently maintains a family practice in Mount Kisco, NY, at Browne Goetz & Miraglia, with a focus on full-mouth restorative dentistry, including Invisalign® and dental implants.
Since 2008, Dr. Miraglia has been an Invisalign faculty member speaking internationally to thousands of dentists. His responsibilities include training new doctors in the Invisalign Fundamentals course as well as teaching advanced Invisalign techniques in the Invisalign Intermediate course. Several of his cases are featured in these programs. He also presents at most of the GP Summit and Forum programs. Dr. Miraglia conducts E-Connect programs, ATE webinars and study club lectures as well. Dr. Miraglia received the Invisalign “Educator of the Year Award” for 2013.
Dr. Miraglia also received the 2006 Westchester County Community Service Award for providing dentistry to developmentally disabled residents.
Non-Surgical and Orthodontic Philosophy
Dr. Miraglia is a graduate of the United States Dental Institute where he learned his non-extraction and non-surgical orthodontic philosophy. He was appointed to the USDI faculty in 2008 and teaches nationally for them. Dr. Miraglia was recently honored with a position on the President’s Council of Northern Westchester Hospital in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Miraglia also received the 2006 Westchester County Community Service Award for providing dentistry to developmentally disabled residents.
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, New York State Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, Ninth District Dental Society, New York, New York
- Member, Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- Member, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Board of Directors, American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics
- Danbury Hospital, Danbury, CT 1994. Clinical Attending Dentist
- Danbury Hospital, Danbury, CT 1993. General Practice Resident
- United States Dental Institute – 2007
- Residency: Danbury Hospital, Danbury, CT. General Practice Residency 1993-94
- Dental School: SUNY at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 1989-93 DDS degree
- Undergraduate: Manhattanville College, Purchase, NY 1986-89 BA
- Americas Top Dentists 2014
- Invisalign Educator of the Year 2013
- Westchester Top Dentists 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Finalist – Invisalign Case Gallery 2011
- Westchester County Community Service Award: For providing dentistry to developmentally disabled residents – Westchester, NY 2006
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society – University of Buffalo
- Donald T. Kozlowski Memorial Award
- Academy of Operative Dentistry Award
- Victor A. Fumia Award
- Presidents Council – Northern Westchester Hospital, 2013-Present
- George B. Snow Award
- Board of Directors: American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics
- Presidents Council: Northern Westchester Hospital, 2013-Present
- American Academy of Physiological Medicine & Dentistry
- International Association for Orthodontics
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- New York State Dental Society
- Ninth District Dental Society
- Align Technology – Dr. Miraglia is one of only 21 doctors on the National Speaker Bureau for Invisalign.
- United States Dental Institute – 2007-present
- Educational Consultant – Orthotain
- Educational Consultant – Propel Orthodontics
- Educational Consultant – Heartland Dental
- Miraglia, B: “3M ESPE Imprint 4 VPS Impression Material” Inside Dentistry, 2013
- Miraglia, B: “PROPEL-ling Clear Aligner Treatment Time” Journal of the American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics 26-31, Summer 2013
- Miraglia, B: “Innovative Techniques: Predictable Accelerated Orthodontics Using PROPEL and Clear Aligner Therapy” Journal of the American Orthodontic Society 28-32, November-December 2013
- Miraglia, B: “An Invisalign Finish to an Early Class II Correction with Myofunctional Appliance Therapy” Journal of the American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics 8-13, Winter 2013
- Miraglia, B: “Accurate Impressions that Enable Drastic Makeovers” Dental Products Report 106-109, issue 09, 2013, volume 47
Contact Us Today
If you have any questions for our team or would like a complimentary dental or orthodontic consultation with the best in class Mount Kisco dentist, Dr. Ben Miraglia, DDS, then please feel free to contact us for a complimentary consultation.
Browne Goetz & Miraglia
280 N Bedford Rd, Suite 201b
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
If you have any questions for the Browne Goetz & Miraglia team, or would like a complimentary dental or orthodontic consultation, then please feel free to contact us.