Dr. John J. Browne
Dr. John J. Browne is a graduate of the New York University of Dentistry and is a member of the Academy of Osseo-Integration for Dental Implants, Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, OSAP-Organization for the Safety, Asepsis and Prevention of infection and The Ninth District Dental Society. Dr. Browne was born in Yorktown Heights, New York where he attended JFK High School, Somers, NY and now practices in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Browne was one of the founding partners for the Browne, Goetz and Miraglia dental practice and has been practicing restorative dentistry in Mount Kisco since 1980.
Dr. Browne has been recognized as a dedicated dentist for over 30 years by his peers, patients and fellow workers.
Dedicated to Excellence
Dr. Browne considers himself to be a professional dedicated to the highest levels of excellence in the art of dentistry. His ultimate goal is the comfort and oral health of every patient. This includes cosmetic as well as functional needs. His zeal for excellence in dentistry can be seen by his constant training for new and innovative techniques. Dr. Browne has been recognized as a dedicated dentist for over 30 years by his peers, patients and fellow workers. One of Dr. Browne’s recent achievements is being selected for five continuous years as one of “Westchester’s Top Dentist”.
Thousands of Restorations Completed
Dr. Browne has restored thousands of cases with all kinds if demands ranging from simple fillings to complex full mouth rehabilitation to full smile make overs. Dental implants and cosmetic dentistry have become a very important aspect of Dr. Browne’s practice. However, it’s also important to recognize the needs of each individual patient. Dr. Browne is most proud of the fact that his patients are referred to him by other patients and dentists.
Giving Back to the Underprivileged
Dr. Browne is proud to be practicing sophisticated dentistry and will be expanding his dental experience by donating his time and talent this winter to the underprivileged in Jamaica where less than 6% of the population has ever been seen by a dentist.
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, Academy of Osseo integration (Implant Dentistry)
- Member, Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Ninth District Dental Society
- Member, NYS Dental Association
- Member, OSAP- Organization for the Safety, Asepsis and Prevention of Infection
- Five Continuous years of “Westchester Top Dentist”
- Robert DiTolla Award for Excellence in Clinical Operative Dentistry
- Fellowship, Academy of General Dentistry
- Elected to Omacron Kappa Upsilon(OKU), Dental Honor Society
- Certificate of Recognition for participation in the ADA Clinical Evaluator (ACE) Panel
- Oral Health Champion for participation in the NYS mission of Mercy-recognizing social responsibility and improving oral health for all New Yorkers
- Manhattan College, Bronx, New York
- NYU College of Dentistry, New York, NY
- Northeast Regional Board
- New York State Dentistry License
- Internship, Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital, Department of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery,New York, NY
- Residency, Bronx VA Hospital Center, New York, NY
- Mini Residency Advanced Restorative Implant Dentistry
- Mini Residency Advanced Perio-Prosthetic Dentistry
- Certification in the Prosthetic Curriculum for the Branemark System of Dental Implants
- Advanced training in Periodontal Prosthesis- 3 Mini Residencies
- Advanced Training in Occlusal Development with Dawson Institute
- Over 1000 hours continuing Education in all approved areas of Restorative Dentistry-Including dental Implants, Cosmetic dentistry, Crowns and Bridge Restorations
- Research paper: The effects of Pilocarpine on rat protein in saliva
Contact Us Today
To learn more about Dr. John J. Brown, DDS, and to learn how he can help you with your dental needs, please contact us to set up a complimentary consultation.
Browne Goetz & Miraglia PC
280 N Bedford Rd, Suite 201b
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
If you have any questions for the Browne Goetz & Miraglia team, or would like a complimentary dental or orthodontic consultation, then please feel free to contact us.