Dr. John J. Browne, III
- American Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Society
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- New York State Dental Association
- Manhattan College School of Engineering Program: Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Minors in Mathematics, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- SUNY Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine: Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- Staten Island University Hospital Dental Medicine Residency: One year of General practice residency: Advanced multidisciplinary oral health care for a wide variety of patients, including patients with special needs. Key objective of the program included development of professional ethics, patient-centered care, and progressive training of cultural diversity in the professional practice. Program also included training in emergency therapy, comprehensive oral health care, disease prevention and using advanced dental treatment modalities.
- Staten Island University Hospital- Second year Residency as Chief Practicing Resident: Comprehensive training in complete oral rehabilitation, advanced prosthetic dentistry and hard tissue augmentation procedures, advanced techniques in diagnosis, surgical technique, and esthetics in implant dentistry, continued proficiency in endodontics, preventive and surgical periodontal therapy, advanced proficiency in Sleep Apnea and TMJ disorders. Professional development in leadership, administration and management through directed responsibilities in dental hospital environment.
Awards, Honors Scholarships
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering honors society
- Pi Mu Epsilon Math honor society
- Phi Beta Kappa Science honor society
If you have any questions for the Browne Goetz & Miraglia or would like a complimentary dental or orthodontic consultation with the best in class Mount Kisco dentist, Dr. John J Browne, III, DDS then please feel free to contact us for a complimentary consultation:
Browne Goetz & Miraglia
280 N Bedford Rd, Suite 201b
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
If you have any questions for the Browne Goetz & Miraglia team, or would like a complimentary dental or orthodontic consultation, then please feel free to contact us.