Invisalign: The Clear Solution for Straighter Teeth
Dr. Ben Miraglia of Browne Goetz & Miraglia in Mount Kisco, New York has been treating adults and teens with Invisalign for 10 years.
Ben Miraglia, DDS of Browne Goetz & Miraglia is one of the top Invisalign practitioners in the country. Dr. Miraglia is an Invisalign Faculty Member, which is an elite group of 21 dentists and orthodontists who are responsible for all of the Invisalign educational training programs throughout the country. Dr. Ben Miraglia has published several complex Invisalign cases, teaches internationally for Invisalign and was awarded “Educator of the Year” for Invisalign in 2013.
If your teeth are crowded, uneven, protruding or have moved since you last wore braces, Invisalign “invisible” braces could help you achieve the beautiful, natural smile that only perfectly straight and even teeth can give you. Invisalign braces are an “invisible” alternative to traditional orthodontic treatments so you won’t have to feel self-conscious about wearing braces, as an adult, when you smile. Invisalign orthodontics is comfortable too and the process will gently move your teeth into the correct position without the use of metal wires or brackets.
Orthodontics is often associated with children or teens but in reality orthodontic treatment can be started at any age. Almost 60% of Browne Goetz & Miraglia’s Invisalign patients are adults. The right orthodontic treatment, such as Invisalign, can literally transform your smile, enhancing your confidence and your appearance.
Advantages of the Invisalign system for adults:
- Improved Oral Hygiene — With an orthodontic appliance that is removable, you will be able to clean your teeth much more easily than if you were wearing metal braces.
- A Discreet Look — If you consider your orthodontic treatment to be a private matter, or simply feel that metal braces don’t fit with your self-image, a practically invisible form of orthodontic treatment might suit you.
- Lifestyle — Have a big meeting? Date? You can take out the appliance, when necessary, for those “self conscious” moments.
- More Dietary Choices — To protect metal wires and braces, some diet modifications are necessary. With clear aligners, you can still bite into an apple or a crispy pizza crust.
- Comfort — The thin, flexible material of which Invisalign is made of will not irritate the soft tissues of the mouth, as metal wires and braces can.
- Teeth-Grinding Protection — If you have a teeth-grinding or clenching habit, clear aligners can function as thin nightguards that will protect your teeth from excessive wear.
Will Invisalign work for me?
If you have all of your adult teeth, most patients can be treated with Invisalign at Browne Goetz & Miraglia, even if the teeth have crowns and bridges. Invisalign can be used to successfully treat many issues such as the following:
- Crooked teeth
- Spaces between the teeth
- Most overbites
- Most crossbites
If you have any questions for the Browne Goetz & Miraglia or would like a complimentary Invisalign consultation with the best in class Mount Kisco dentists then please feel free to contact us for a complimentary consultation:
Browne Goetz & Miraglia
280 N Bedford Rd, Suite 201b
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
If you have any questions for the Browne Goetz & Miraglia team, or would like a complimentary dental or orthodontic consultation, then please feel free to contact us.